The May-June issue of This Magazine was like a sudoku puzzle for subscribers, with pagination in one copy going 1-6, 15-22, 7-14, 31-46 and some forms/pages missing altogether, including an article on copyright on page 28. The magazine has recently posted a notice on its website apologizing for this, which was said to be an error at the printer. Subscribers are just now receiving a reprinted issue with a cover note of explanation.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Get a glimpse of the future at OCAD grad show
- Quote, unquote
- Gzowski literacy award call
- Goodbye to frequency; hello to engagement?
- Department of euphemism
- Michael I is a good guy. Discuss
- New Chatelaine boss imminent?
- Canadian newsstand finalists announced
- Who will pay for watchdog journalism?
- Ottaw Sun writer accuses Adbusters magazine of ant...