Chatelaine, which seems to take its sweet time filling key editorial positions, has finally named an art director, according to a story in mastheadonline (sub requ'd). It is Cameron Wiliamson, who was creative director at Toro. Chatelaine editor Sara Angel met Williamson when the two worked at Saturday Night (she as features editor, he as an intern).
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Flare creates one-off Canada Style book to celebra...
- Postal subsidy and mag fund in serious jeopardy
- Well-heeled also well-read
- Rogers buys Canadian Parents Online
- Are the wheels coming off The Walrus?
- A whole new meaning for sell-through
- Spacing gets serious about election
- Gloves off, Maclean's's request for university inf...
- Libin leaves Western Standard editorship
- Like the telephone, it works