The Canadian Society of Magazine Editors' say it's the last chance to enter their Editors' Choice Awards. Entries have to be in by Monday, March 24.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Several Canadian kids' magazines win Parents' Choi...
- Magazines ad share in the U.S. grew by 1% in 2007
- Cover model for Desi Life magazine clobbered by lion
- Canadian named editor of Skiing magazine in U.S.
- UK free magazine Sport shrinks, giving up a main m...
- Murdoch empire invests in biggest printing plant i...
- MOMA to run year-long retrospective of George Lois...
- Another mag customer wants to bail from Quebecor W...
- Black and in Vogue, cover attracts (courts?) contr...
- Masthead tally shows 15% decline in mag launches i...