Gawker, the Manhattan media blog, posts a photo from 1935, showing a New York newsstand and a wall of magazines during the height of the Great Depression. (photo is uncredited)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Michelle Obama sets her own style for Vogue cover ...
- Quebec pulp-and-paper trade mag closed
- CP style and spelling guides being sold online, at...
- Michael Cooke named editor of Toronto Star
- US postal service ups periodicals rates 4%
- Ontario human rights body calls for national press...
- Event watch: CSME (act fast) and CMC
- Still time to enter KRW awards
- Canada Wide's Legge steps down from Canadian Busin...
- The vanishing internship