Thursday, December 03, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quarto Communications in good company in environme...
- Magazine world view: Neilsen sells; Hearst grows; ...
- A sneak peek at a tablet-enabled Sports Illustrated
- Flare takes a bite out of the vampire craze
- Transcon closes Commerce; announces launch of new ...
- BC arts coalition keeps up pressure, buoyed by sel...
- Scholarship celebrates student business writing
- Charlotte Empey named EIC of Metro chain of freesh...
- Style at Home editor Jane Francisco named editor o...
- Advertisers and agency optimism returning to pre-r...