Hello! Canada magazine will have its special royal baby issue out on newsstands on Friday. The "special souvenir edition" contains a 44-page section detailing apparently everything to do with this event, even an exclusive article by Princess Diana's biographer, Andrew Morton, speculating about what kind of parents William and Kate will make.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mag world view: Ladybug en espanol; Beano & Beckha...
- Design Edge Canada magazine now owned and operated...
- Quote, unquote: Magazines are positioned to thrive
- Flipboard magazine app is launching a desktop vers...
- Quote, unquote: On watching (baseball) like a girl
- Linda Lewis, former editor-in-chief of MORE dies
- Zap! No more royal baby news
- Canadian Living refreshes its look, logo and content
- OMDC Magazine Fund deadline is Thursday, Aug 1
- Chatelaine magazine launches weekly radio program