There's talk that Time Inc. is considering eliminating mastheads in its magazines. What do you think?
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Next Issue Canada rolls out free 30-day trial for ...
- Publishers told that Publications Mail rate stayin...
- Gauging the impact of Canada Post changes on the m...
- Mag world view: Soaring Allrecipes; Vice buys Carr...
- U of T and Western back out of paying royalties to...
- Submissions open for National Magazine Awards; dea...
- Montecristo, the Vancouver lifestyle quarterly, ce...
- Canadian Business absorbs Profit and goes monthly
- Miranda Purves leaving as Flare editor-in-chief
- Anti-spam legislation going ahead in July, without...