The National Magazine Awards are looking for a few good -- paid -- administrative interns to help it run the program and event. The contract is for an average of 15 hours a week at $11 an hour between November 3 and June 30 2015. Details and further information.
Monday, October 20, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: Apple Newsstand failing to alert r...
- TC Media publishes free article on how to live wit...
- Joyce Byrne named president of National Magazine A...
- Mag world: Meredith runs Martha; Bonnier buys prod...
- Ryerson magazine ad sales courses deliver knowledg...
- Success and Pitching, two new Magazine and Web pub...
- This was where Naomi Klein got her start
- State of the Magazine Nation to highlight innovati...
- Blue Ant merges Outdoor Canada with Outdoor Group ...
- Annual Charles Oberdorf Memorial Award presented t...