Canadian Art's Summer 2015 issue contains, for the first time, a 35-page Collecting Guide. The new issue, now on newsstands, was launched officially Thursday night at the Olga Korper Gallery. Editor Richard Rhodes and associate editor David Balzer reported on the Venice Biennale. The issue contains a feature story about Canadian Art Writing Prize winner Amy Luo’s interview with Vancouver artist Geoffrey Farmer, who is currently presenting a mid-career survey at the Vancouver Art Gallery.
Thursday, June 18, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mag world view: BH&G blooms in mobile; A digital q...
- Québec Franchise magazine celebrates 20 years
- CMC board elected
- Spread and popularity of ad blockers is a growing ...
- Lianne George replaces Karine Ewart as EIC of Chat...
- Branding journal Sway launched by branding agency ...
- TC Media partners with California "contextual mess...
- Quote, unquote: On the thriving of magazine covers...
- Mag world view: Shiver for mailers; BNP buys Archi...
- Magazine editor and writer Jocelyn Laurence has di...