TC Media has entered into a partnership to be the exclusive reseller of StrongView, a platform that can be used by digital clients such as Sunwing Vacations and The Blue Hive (Ford Motor company agency) in their "contextual messaging" campaigns. TC Media sends more than 2 billion personalized emails and 100 million SMS messages a year on behalf of Canadian retailers and advertisers. StrongView is based in Redwood City, California. TC Media which, until recently, was one of Canada's largest consumer magazine publishers, is based in Montreal.
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: On the thriving of magazine covers...
- Mag world view: Shiver for mailers; BNP buys Archi...
- Magazine editor and writer Jocelyn Laurence has di...
- Do publishers need to bridge the pricing gap for d...
- Quote, unquote: On first class digital and reinven...
- Douglas Knight elected chair of Magazines Canada b...
- Online marketing guide launched for members of Mag...
- Fired EIC of The Tyee suing the magazine for wrong...
- The unlamented demise of the Apple Newsstand and t...
- Sarah Watt of Abacus Circulation wins CMC lifetime...