Friday, September 01, 2006

Onward and upward into the new year

One year ago, this little blog had fewer than 1,000 unique visitors a month. Now, it has more than 6,000. (OK, so it's no YouTube, but our subject is relatively narrow; country- and trade- specific.) Some visitors are tire-kickers, just passing through, but many of you come here regularly, for which we're very grateful. The visits, the passalongs to friends and colleagues, the click-throughs to other related sites, your comments and your tips makes the effort worthwhile. Happy Labour Day. Following the school calendar as I do, next week starts a brand new year.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, D.B.! I hope you have your new pencil case stocked and ready to go.

And, thank you for this blog. I enjoy it every day.

1:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog, D.B. How do you keep on top of all the magazine news and especially gossip? Do you rely on tips? I've never seen you solicit them.

3:18 pm  
Blogger D. B. Scott said...

I haven't solicited them, true, but I welcome them and guarantee discretion.

In the profile on the blog's home page, I give an e-mail address where people can tell me of things that are happening in their publication, their company, their area or elsewhere. The address is impresa@inforamp.net.

Thanks for asking. Tip early and tip often.

3:32 pm  
Blogger Ceebie said...

Congratulations, D.B. Your blog certainly is a unique resource to those of us in the Canadian magazine industry.

4:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home