The staff of Toro magazine have posted its last issue online for all to see, stripped of most ads. At the time of the announced closure of Toro, it was said that the magazine's March issue would not be distributed. Well, a way was found, and we are grateful for the opportunity to see what might have been...
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- British mag industry to release comprehensive sub ...
- Intervenors sought in supportof accessible TV lice...
- Small titles finding it harder and harder at Indig...
- Complaint against Western Standard stalled for a y...
- Tyler Brûlé's Monocle debuts Monday in Canada
- MagsCan projects among 14 cluster fund recipients
- Quote, unquote
- Lord Black holds forth at U of T
- British ABC results report that news mags are hot
- Single copy sales of Maclean's show that the Whyte...