The next session of So You Want to Start a Magazine?, an occasional two-day seminar (which I teach) is coming up At Ryerson University on Friday, April 27 and Saturday 28th. It's a program that is focussed on the practicalities of startups, with the emphasis on tips and templates for people who have a publishing idea and want to make it successful. To find out more, go here or go to the link at the right.
Thursday, April 12, 2007
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Maclean's ME strikes back at U of Alberta presiden...
- U.S. Publishers Information Bureau cuts back repor...
- Toronto Life puts its brand up in lights on a key ...
- Quote, unquote
- What will the papers say?
- Moving pictures: big publishers plunging into vide...
- Online sub sourcing no panacea, says Capell
- Canadian Freethinker launched
- Tina Brown gets her due
- Smashing idea -- an international logo design cont...