Friday, March 07, 2008
Recent most-read posts
- Darlene Storey named Magazines Canada volunteer of the year
- Holmes Group says it can't afford to compensate subscribers
- Transcontinental Media closing MORE magazine
- YES and KNOW kids' science magazines closed suddenly
- Ontario Arts Council literature officer lasts less than two months in the job
- Homemakers magazine being closed by owner Transcon after 45 years
- 5 ways that publishers screw up when it comes to mobile
- Toronto Life readers think it deserves coal in its stocking for suggesting a dog as its #1 present
- Magazine publishers need to think like developers, stop pursuing the wrong goals: software CEO
- "Must be nice" to be a freelancer, eh?
- Handyman Mike Holmes back in print: Make It Right SIP with TC Media
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Growth in newspaper readership almost wholly due t...
- Videos from magblast educate advertising community...
- Maclean's and Canadian Business come to a teeny sc...
- Ryerson unveils new home for Black Star photo coll...
- Exploitation of tar sands is a human rights issue,...
- Canadian Newsstand Awards entry deadline April 11
- Matt O'Grady is new editor of BC Business magazine...
- One by one, Toronto illustrator has done 500 piece...
- Freelance union gets a Facebook page
- Editors are always right, aren't they?