Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Finalists named in Canadian Online
Publishing Awards

The 75 finalists in each of 10 categories in two divisions have been announced in the first annual Canadian Online Publishing Awards, produced by MastheadOnline. Among magazines in the consumer, custom, religious, public association category:

Overall best magazine website

Overall best design

The awards themselves will be presented October 26.

[Disclosure: I was one of the judges, but as you'll see, I was in very good company]

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Debbie said...

I guess that is why "this" was nominated for best design as I can understand how else it could have been. It is a clunky, poorly designed website. By the way DB I will give you major props if you actually post this comment.

10:28 am  
Blogger D. B. Scott said...

I certainly need no props from you. But your nasty insinuation is based on a fallacy. I did not judge a category where This was an entrant. And even had I been asked to do so, I would have recused myself.

As for the This.org website, I disagree with you. (Could you perhaps be confusing it with the old thismagazine.ca site?

12:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home