The new-look Globe and Mail design and presentation is being allowed out in public; at least Friday, Adrian Norris, the managing editor for presentation and his associate, Jason Chiu, gave a glimpse and an overview to a workshop at the Society for News Design conference in Denver. The new, slimmer, Guardian-eque Globe with colour on every page debuts next Friday. [Thanks to Charles Apple at Copydesk.org, the site of the American Copy Editors Society.]
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Peter C. Newman talks about writing about politici...
- BBC Worldwide to explore selling stake in its maga...
- Narrative journalism and essays the core of new Ed...
- Canadian Newsstand Awards finalists announced; Sco...
- Ontario not-for-profit mags eligible for new 3-yea...
- ABC annual conference in Toronto in November to ta...
- Online publishing awards finalists announced
- New fused PMB/comScore database shows we're no.1, ...
- Transcontinental Media launches digital ad rep hou...
- Today's Parent uses "tumble cover" concept to sell...