Selling hot off the newsstand, and now this: An all-party resolution is a-brewing in the House of Commons, denouncing Maclean's for its cover story designating Quebec as the most corrupt province in the country. If it materializes, according to a post by David Aikin, national bureau chief for Sun Media, it will be tabled by Bloc Quebecois MP Pierre Paquette.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: the bewildering world of the table...
- Quote, unqote: on the remade, but ignored, informa...
- Back to publishing: Sarah Thomson gives up her hop...
- Event watch: Wordstock; Canzine West; Manitoba wri...
- Society of American Business Editors and Writers v...
- U.S. top 100 media revenues have bounced back, inc...
- Magazine world view: Lennon resurrected; printing ...
- Provocation for the nation: Maclean's slammed for ...
- Early look at new-look Globe and Mail to be unveil...
- Peter C. Newman talks about writing about politici...