Maclean's's Quebec bureau chief Martin Patriquin says in an online editorial that the magazine rejects the demand of Quebec premier Jean Charest for an apology for a cover story that said the province was the most corrupt in Canada. He was quoted by the CBC:
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Frank (Atlantic) may be up for sale; owner wants t...
- Ontario cultural mag publishers will receive first...
- Strong showing by magazine writers as Writers' Tru...
- Everybody on the Hill is mad at Maclean's
- Quote, unquote: the bewildering world of the table...
- Quote, unqote: on the remade, but ignored, informa...
- Back to publishing: Sarah Thomson gives up her hop...
- Event watch: Wordstock; Canzine West; Manitoba wri...
- Society of American Business Editors and Writers v...
- U.S. top 100 media revenues have bounced back, inc...