From a report in Audience Development we learn that Meredith Corporation (Better Homes & Gardens etc.) saw circulation sales revenue decline by 4 per cent during the fiscal first quarter, at least in part due to the scaling back the number of special interest publications from 150 last year to 90 this year. First quarter circulation sales were $268.3 million, down from $271.6 million in the same quarter in fiscal 2010.
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Condé Nast re-realigns and combines digital and pr...
- Quote, unquote: Rob Ford: round, firm and fully pa...
- Pantone handheld device lets designers capture an...
- Quote, unquote: Magazines think too much about the...
- Fashion beauty director jumps to executive editor,...
- Goats Across Canada appears to have folded, this t...
- Rogers's Sweetspot.ca spawns DailySqueeze, a healt...
- ZoomerMedia strikes online sales and marketing all...
- More than three times the time spent reading mags ...
- Adbusters magazine slammed for anti-Semitism and d...