Canada's History magazine took a bold step rebranding itself from The Beaver, but it must be even more relieved to have done so when it seems this posting from the Defamer blog about the poster for a forthcoming Mel Gibson comedy called...The Beaver. Association with the seriously unhinged star might have been the last stick in the dam.
Thursday, November 04, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: The holy hour
- CBC radio podcasts are downloaded by the bunch
- Desmond Morton awarded Pierre Berton Prize by Cana...
- Shoppers Drug Mart "de-listing" of Adbusters is/is...
- Zoomer Media reports increased loss on operations ...
- Rogers gives $25,000 and promises annual donations...
- Magazine world view:Cookie app; betrayal; 7 millio...
- National Enquirer publisher American Media Inc. fi...
- Yes, people will pay for online access, but how ma...
- Former Shameless co-editor doing research into the...