Thursday, November 18, 2010
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- The sucker rate and the New York Times
- Kids' title The Magazine celebrates 10 years
- Prudery or prudence? Apple's app store rejects Esq...
- Quote, unquote: the price of internet infamy
- Finalists -- 400 of them -- named for Folio: magaz...
- Horror won't wait: Rue Morgue magazine launches di...
- Great books can -- and often do -- grow from great...
- Taking off and getting airborne; three indy launch...
- Reader's Digest Canada amalgamates print and onlin...
- Magazines "must buy" campaign launched by Magazine...