The Magazine and Web Publishing program in Ryerson University's Chang School for Continuing Education in Toronto is offering 8 professional development opportunities starting in January. New this year is Ad Sales on the Web, taught by Martin White.
Classes start the week of January 10.
42-hour (14 week) courses:
• Magazine and Website Publishing with D.B. Scott
• Magazine and Website Editing with Penny Caldwell
• Introduction to Magazine Design with Jayne Finn
• Writing for Magazines and the Web with Margaret Webb
• Advanced Feature Writing with David Hayes
21-hour (7 week) courses:
• Editing Service Journalism with Doug O’Neill
• Substantive Editing for Magazines with Dré Dee
• Ad Sales on the Web with Martin White NEW
Register early to avoid disappointment. Classes start the week of January 10. More information is available at ryerson.ca/ce/magazine.
Labels: professional development