Magazines Canada welcomes six new member titles
Magazines Canada has welcomed six new member titles:
- Birthing magazine About healthy alternatives so they can make the most informed choices during the childbearing year and beyond.
- Eighteen Bridges -- people, politics, culture, and ideas; its articles substantial, in-depth, and grounded in the narrative tradition.
- Here's How! --Canada's largest circulated lifestyle technology magazine targeting active, travel-savvy, high-end, design-oriented Canadians, who use consumer technology to enhance their lives.
- The Newfoundland Quarterly -- art, history and culture, publishing four times a year.
- OCW magazine -- Hybrid art book, literary journal, and magazine, showcasing new ideas and new voices and is a new way of experiencing art. With a spotlight on Canadian artists -- particularly those in British Columbia -- features work across the spectrum of art-making
- One Hour Empire -- Contemporary culture magazine featuring new and rediscovered works that explore creative practice, theory and speculation.
Labels: Magazines Canada