Entries are now being accepted for the Canadian Online Publishing Awards(COPA). Started originally to honour the best online editorial and design in the magazine industry, the awards have enlarged to encompass newspaper, broadcast and online-only publishers. And in this, its 3rd year, it has added two new categories: best digital edition; and best tablet edition. Also new this year is that gold and silver winners will be awarded in all categories.The entry deadline is June 24. The awards program is presented by Masthead Online.Further information on divisions, categories and winner benefits
Monday, May 16, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Canadian Business Press to become a foundation, co...
- Canadian Family redesigns and relaunches its paren...
- Cheaper, faster, bigger volume: is this really the...
- The Grid (re)launched as a weekly city magazine fo...
- Time Inc. CEO leaves after barely six months on th...
- Magazine world view:Three TIMEs; Conde hearts Appl...
- 45 years of covering the issues -- This Magazine ...
- New editors appointed at Venture Publishing of Al...
- Rogers Media launches franchised iVillage.ca site ...
- Jess Ross, executive editor of Homemakers named M...