Spafax, the publishers of Air Canada's enRoute magazine and a custom publisher of some note, has taken over responsibility for Tourism Toronto's annual Toronto magazine and Toronto Visitors Guide. The publications total a circulation of one million, according to a release quoted by Marketing magazine. As part of the deal, Spafax will also be selling ads for SeeTorontoNow.com.
Wednesday, July 06, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Adobe & CDS Global deal means print subscribers ca...
- British Vogue study says glossy readers mix print ...
- Magazine world view: Newsweek 'Di' issue flops; gl...
- Magazines BC dealing with staff turnover and CPF f...
- Toronto Star to publish Toronto edition of U.S. s...
- Ryerson Review of Journalism wins six student maga...
- Plays well with others -- The New Quarterly and AR...
- Transcontinental Interactive wins seven gold in Ma...
- We'll pay to fly you to the Pride parade, Mr. Mayo...
- Strong opposition builds to bill to make sweeping ...