Friday, December 23, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Facebook owns 95% of social media time, data shows...
- Maclean's article points out the contradictory str...
- Finkle plans to market long-form journalism by the...
- New Canadian online resource links journalists wit...
- Delaying registration sometimes means classes are ...
- MagNet magazine conference gets a new look
- Rock music-inspired bottles being offered, with a ...
- Dogs in Canada publisher lets everyone go, discont...
- No regrets as Regret the Error blogger Craig Silv...
- Magazines Canada to develop research program for t...