Sunday, January 22, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Mitch Dent, who brought Today's Parent into Rogers...
- Reuters digital tries out a print magazine
- King's College in Halifax considering masters prog...
- Magazine world view: Paper problems; SOPA and mags...
- Quote, unquote: Coverage on approval
- Three leaders to say how The Page is Changing at S...
- Are magazine cover subjects becoming more racially...
- Chantal Hébert at Massey College January 25th
- Buy a vowel, or a consonant, to support literacy i...
- The Magazine for teens and pre-teens has been sold...