The annual Magazine Day for the Advertising Club of Toronto is this Friday, April 27, 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. It features as its keynote speaker Andrew Davis, chief strategy officer and co-founder of Tippingpoint Labs of Newton, Mass. His topic is The Future of Digital is Print.The event is at the Arcadian Court, 401 Bay Street, Simpson Tower, 8th floor and tickets are $100 (a table of 10 is $900). Further information and tickets are available online.
Monday, April 23, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Magazine world view: CJR off campus; Guardian says...
- Quarto Communications renames itself Cottage Life ...
- Study commissioned by Spacing magazine says Toront...
- The Walrus launches SoapBox, a public discussion f...
- Other Voices magazine of Edmonton, closing
- Shambala Sun staffer is attacked and killed in Hal...
- New neighbourhood bimonthlies launched in Toronto ...
- Universities and Access Copyright sign agreement g...
- Online service Peecho allows digital magazines to ...
- Ten years of earning respect: Maisonneuve celebrat...