If you're a print publisher in Ontario and you're wondering if the online publication you're developing, or thinking about, might qualify for the Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit, there's a webinar for that, hosted by Magazines Canada and the Ontario Media Development Corporation. It's on Wednesday, October 3, 2 - 4 p.m. Go here for more information and to register (free). http://www.omdc.on.ca/
Thursday, September 27, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Fashion's 35th anniversary features top model Lind...
- Top U.S. magazine editors workloads increasing
- PMB data for fall shows Reader's Digest remains to...
- Brunswick News and TC Media team up on job platfor...
- Guardian goes into the education biz; offers Maste...
- NADbank data says daily newspaper readership holdi...
- Publishers strike ad sales deal with Juice Mobile
- Quote, unquote: The Atlantic's owner buckles his s...
- The Economist says it's the first to offer a guara...
- Canadian online publishing awards finalists announ...