It's been more than two years since the idea was floated but Toronto now has a branded Monocle magazine fashion and design shop. According to an article in blogTO, the new shop shares space on College Street with its sister ad agency Winkreative. The shop, like its fellows in London, New York, Zurich, Tokyo and Hong Kong sells Monocle magazine and Monocle-branded products as well as other luxury brands. The shop is a spinoff, conceived by Canadian-born Tyler Brûlé, who launched the international magazine back in 2007.
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Publishers, truck organizations partner on new hum...
- John Degen leaving Ontario Arts Council to become ...
- Magazine world view: Meredith up; Technology Revie...
- Jamie mag for North America partnering with Ottawa...
- Readers have distinct preferences when it comes to...
- Mag shorts: Fashion mobile; Asian art; forest-frie...
- Magazines do well at Canadian Online Publishing Aw...
- Quote, unquote: Death by "just-good-enough"
- Magazines Canada and CMC will run Canadian Newssta...
- The interns strike back -- British magazine settle...