The Canadian Magazines wayback machine
It's been a while since we looked back at what was happening on Canadian Magazines this week a year, two or five ago...
A year ago
- U.S. B2B revenues are making a strong recovery
- The Tyee offering its readers "master classes" taught by contributors
- Freelancer reaches settlement with Rogers over posting of peanut allergy story
- ABC approves new digital edition circulation reporting
- Tastemaker Tyler Brûlé and his empire
Two years ago
- Sweetspot founder to launch online retail site
- Disney to launch a line of kids' subscriptions magazines in U.S.
- Magazines Canada gets a shout-out with international magazine association
- R. R. Donnelly buys JournalismOnline and its Press+ metered paid content model
- New ABC circ rules allow magazines to count digital sales even if ads are different
Five years ago