While B2B publishers in the U.S. continue to see print as their biggest revenue driver, with 61% saying print will stay constant or grow in importance, the same cannot be said of the marketers who they expect to buy their advertising. According to a wide-ranging survey conducted by American Business Media, only 11% of marketers say they'll increase print ad budgets during the next year and a third plan to cut them. The results of the survey were reported by Folio:.
Thursday, August 01, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- U.S. Armed Forces dump 891 newsstand magazines cit...
- U.S. magazine exec Carlos Lamadrid named to head T...
- Award-winning magazine writer Carol Shaben wins $1...
- Indian publishing group chooses not to renew licen...
- U.S. city and regional titles continue to rely hea...
- Canada Post announces service changes and price in...
- People shares royal baby cover coup with Maclean's...
- Things are looking up according to U.S. B2B publis...
- Assoc publisher of Broken Pencil hired as executiv...
- Wall-to-wall baby pictures and stories in special ...