Atlantic Business magazine is marking its 25th anniversary (making it the longest-publishing regional business magazine in Atlantic Canada) with a series of concurrent luncheons in St. John's, Halifax and Moncton on Wednesday 15th. Details of the magazine's redesign will be revealed as well as the magazine's Super Start-Up Program, by which 25 aspiring Atlantic Canada entrepreneurs will be provided with start-up funding of $2,500 and 25 hours of mentoring.
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- New editor of People magazine wants to inject more...
- St. Joseph Communications launches branded content...
- Magazine distributor Benjamin News is closing down...
- Geist magazine postcard stories contest in its 10t...
- GQ to launch branded barbershop
- Karine Ewart shifts from Today's Parent to be EIC ...
- Canadian Cover Awards deadline is January 31
- Mag world view: Ad Age slims down; Sesame Street b...
- Quote, unquote: Putting paid to paid internships
- Hearst Magazines president David Carey predicts br...