Vancouver's Modern Dog magazine has established a page on its website that allows dog owners to memorialize their departed pets. Using their free account with the magazine, owners can post a picture and text and find articles and resources that help to cope with the loss of a beloved pet.
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Joyce Byrne moves to be publisher at Avenue Calgar...
- Transcon Printing shuts down three presses and let...
- Mag world view: B&N Nooked; putting mojo back in B...
- TC Media vice-president and group publisher Caroli...
- Atlantic Business marks 25th anniversary with lunc...
- New editor of People magazine wants to inject more...
- St. Joseph Communications launches branded content...
- Magazine distributor Benjamin News is closing down...
- Geist magazine postcard stories contest in its 10t...
- GQ to launch branded barbershop