Interesting information out of Great Britain and data from ABC UK. It shows that replica digital edition sales for 94 magazines which do them (of the 214 mags ABC measured in the first half of 2014) average 2.5% of total print circulation. According to a story in Press Gazette, the outstanding performer is The Economist, United Kingdom edition, which has 21,780 digital edition circ, about 16% of its print circulation. The top 10 in digital circ average 9%.
Friday, August 15, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Kobo and MagsCan team up to sell discount online s...
- OWL magazine relaunches with new logo, new mascot ...
- Mélanie Frappa named EIC of ELLE QUÉBEC
- House & Home releases iPhone app with August issue...
- After short tenure at Next Issue Canada, Ken Whyte...
- Western Magazine Awards nominees announced
- Lucky magazine becomes even more about e-shopping
- Slump in paid-for sales reported in Magazines Cana...
- New men's fashion mag TOM* to launch Aug 11
- Mag world view: China's $56 billion; right to repo...