Winners of Emerge Media Awards named
Last night the Emerge Media Awards were presented at the University of Guelph-Humber, showcasing student creativity in writing, editing, videography, audio, digital design, communications and public relations work done by journalism, media studies and communications students at the post-secondary level from across Canada. Here is a list of the winners:Photography
- Katie Wyatt - Niagara College - "Karsh emulation of George Bernard Shaw."
Written WordAudio Storytelling
- Nicole Wiart - Grant MacEwan University- "Not like chicken or fish; something new - Meet the people behind Canada’s death revolution."
- Julian Uzielli - Western University - "Knights in homemade armour."
- Maria Ramage and GenY Chances - Sheridan College - "What are the chances."
- Matthew Rovet - University of Guelph-Humber - "Internment."
- Jessica Pollock - Ryerson University - Promotional campaign for Young Soles