The Alberta Magazine Publishers Association (AMPA) is hosting a full-day seminar in Calgary called Take Your Web Editorial to the Next Level on Friday, September 25. There will be five presenters:
- Mining your metrics to drive traffic and engagement, with digital strategy consultant Lisa Murphy;
- Lessons from an Internet marketer: Optimizing your channels to deliver traffic, with Dana DiTomaso, partner at Edmonton-based Kickpoint;
- Content first: Adapting your workflow to the multichannel universe, with Jessica Ross, the Ryerson Chang School instructor and TVA Group's content director of multiplatform editions, book and special issues; and
- Case studies in e-newsletter best practices: What industry leaders can teach you, with Kim Pittaway, editorial consultant and magazine teacher at King's College in Halifax.
- The keynote luncheon speaker will be Ian Portsmouth, Group Publisher, Business at Rogers Publishing, talking about Growth lessons from Canada's Fastest-growing Companies
Labels: professional development