Noreen Flanagan, of Elle Canada, named editor of the year in CSME Editor's Choice awards
Flanagan's Elle Canada was also named magazine of the year in medium circulation, tied with Today's Parent, edited by Sasha Emmons, which also won as best tablet, for best web editorial (TodaysParent.com) and the Jim Cormier award for display writing.
- Small circulation magazine of the year was presented to BCBusiness, edited by Matt O'Grady.
- Trade magazine of the year was Ignite Magazine, editor Laura Bickle.
- Best tablet magazine was Today's Parent, edited by Sasha Emmons and with a team including Stephanie Han-Kim, Jamie Piper, Sanjay Pinnock, Nicole Chung and Nica Patricio.
- Custom magazine of the year was Mercedes-Benz magazine, edited by Natasha Mekhail.
- Best front-of-the-book was a tie between BCBusiness, edited by Matt O'Grady and Fairmont Magazine, edited by Natasha Mekhail.
- Best art integration was won by Western Living magazine, edited by Anicka Quinn and art directed by Paul Roelofs.