MoneySense magazine has re-launched its website with the help of the sponsorship of TD Canada Trust, according to a press release. The revamped site will include new blogs by senior editors Bryan Borzykowski and Rob Gerlsbeck as well as a variety of information on personal finance.
Monday, December 21, 2009
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Journalism Awards add three magazine cate...
- Fast track production system will shorten deadline...
- Is this the future of magazines?
- Quote, unquote: Chasing traffic every minute
- Quote, unquote: replicating magazine ad value
- Boy story or girl story? Is there a gender differe...
- Magazine world view: MPA shrinks; print deaths tap...
- Quote, unquote: a so-called dying industry
- Style bible I.D. magazine, folded after 55 years
- Toronto Life launches a wedding guide