U.S. business to business magazines saw a 1.2% increase in measured ad spending in the first quarter of 2014 (Jan - March), according to data compiled by Kantar Media and reported by Folio:. During the same period, magazine media over all fell 1.6%: consumer magazines fell 2%; Spanish language titles were up by 15.8%; local magazines rose 4.4%; and Sunday magazines declined 5.6%.
Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Quote, unquote: The vanishing buccaneer
- Spacing magazine to open retail "city store" in Oc...
- Outdoor Canada magazine wins big in outdoors write...
- Longform journalism site Byliner reeling from loss...
- Magazines Canada wins international gold research ...
- HOLO Toronto launch unveils hard copy extension of...
- Atlantic Business sells everything, including its ...
- Internet ad revenue in Canada in 2013 outpaces U.S...
- Time Warner considering $2.2 billion investment in...
- [Updated] English version of Ricardo to launch, ag...