One of the things that distinguishes the new MagNet magazine conference from Magazines University, is its bilingual nature. MagNet has now posted a full French language version of its website.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- John Degen
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Mags prompt online searching for information about...
- Canada Wide to launch "sustainable" city quarterly...
- What about the (cultural) workers?
- Taddle Creek publishes fiction fact-checking guide...
- Maclean's take note: U.S. university president's p...
- Not just in Canada, you say?
- More signed up 70,000 pre-launch
- Shelley Middlebrook lands at Inside Entertainment
- What a way to go; green dying in Harrowsmith Count...
- Maisonneuve abandons launch of Montreal city magaz...