One person's opinion: Mother Jones's November/December issue has a great cover.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Who needs writers anyway? We all do
- Rupert Murdoch demolishes pay wall at Wall Street ...
- Seminar asks: "Can the public trust medical journa...
- Canadian Marketing Association forecasts mag ad gr...
- Universities howl as rankings drop because of revi...
- Playing well with others; be nice, be professional...
- Curate more and create less as a recipe for succes...
- Marketing publisher unveils plans for 100th annive...
- Let's explore the "day old bread" approach to sell...
- (CP) symbol retired