Outdoor Photography Canada magazine has taken on board a regular humour columnist, Ethan Meleg, a freelance nature photographer. We guess you can be funny from anywhere, since Meleg is leaving soon to tour North America in a Volkswagen camper van for the next 18 months. His new column is called Out of Focus, natch.
Monday, September 15, 2008
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- U.S. b2b revenue down 6% in first half
- Douglas Bell blogging the election for the Globe a...
- Maclean's law school rankings called into question...
- Are magazines losing contact with utility? James T...
- First anniversay for Precedent magazine features l...
- enRoute magazine more tightly integrated with Air ...
- Many different strands coming together in arts fun...
- CanWest drops libel suit against The Tyee
- ¿Might you be a winner?
- Freelance writers briefed about plans for new agen...