Friday, March 04, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- We hear your complaints about iPad prices and we'l...
- Magazines Canada launches its own magazine to send...
- An educated editorial staff could, and should, sha...
- Quote, unquote: The inevitable downsizing of the l...
- Freelancers start receiving settlement cheques fro...
- Is proprietor Rick MacArthur the solution for Harp...
- TV Guide Canada to publish special interest print ...
- Quebecor buys naming and management rights to Queb...
- Commons committee recommends major investments in ...
- iPad magazine apps growing, just not quite so fast...