Rogers's incipient Sportsnet magazine, due to be published in two days, has announced that it has poached Stephen Brunt, the longtime lead columnist for the Globe and Mail. He joins three other announced columists who are in one way or another associated with Rogers or Sportsnet: Scott Feschuk of Maclean's, Greg Brady and Jim Lang, the hosts of Sportsnet's morning radio show and Bob McCown, the host of Prime Time on Sportsnet and a commentator on The FAN 590.
Tuesday, September 27, 2011
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- PMB fall data shows steady state for magazine read...
- St. Joseph Corporation launches mobile printing st...
- Kerry Mitchell, Ken Whyte's right-hand woman, let ...
- Magazine world view: Covering SUCCESS; 5-day U.S. ...
- Mistress of the makeover at Chatelaine dies age 89...
- News Group manager Mary Cosgrove chosen newsstand ...
- New York designer Chris Dixon jumps to Vanity Fair...
- **********PROMOTIONAL MESSAGE**********Canadian Ma...
- Celebration of Charles Oberdorf's life to be Octob...
- VICEmagazine launches new online video-driven site...