Elle Québec (TC Media) credits an exclusive cover story featuring Véronique Cloutier (a popular French TV/radio personality) and Louis Morissette (actor, writer, comedian) for the magazine selling a brand record of 108,122 single copies of its August 2012 issue. According to a story on Masthead, the magazine's website ElleQuebec.com experienced a "significant increase" in visitors, with more than 450,000 page view in the day after the magazine launch.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Rogers Publishing helps launch Sears catalogue ont...
- Word on the Street festival spreads the magazine l...
- Magazine world view: Voice editor out; Prevention ...
- Quote, unquote: On the power of drop by drop
- Marketing magazine tightens controls on online com...
- Pop goes the cover
- Wave named consumer magazine of the year in Manito...
- Canadian Family magazine emphasizes healthy famili...
- Magazine world view: Topless Kate; leading with yo...
- Quote, unquote: Don't force it. Do OK.