Toronto Life, having successfully launched the special interest publication Stylebook with two successive fall editions has now launched a spring version. The 106-page issue sells for $7.95 on newsstands and from the St. Joseph Media estore. The cover of the shopping beauty and trends guidebook features Canadian actress Sarah Gadon photographed at Allan Gardens Conservatory by Norman Wong and styled by Corey Ng with make-up by Veronica Chu and hair by Cody Alain.
Monday, April 08, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- Freelance Switch
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- The Writing Concierge
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- The Hook (The Tyee)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- Inkless Wells (Maclean's)
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- So You Want to Start a Magazine?
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Atlantic Magazines Association
- Blue Ant to launch TV specialty channel Cottage Li...
- Magazine world view: Franchises; Taking ads; the P...
- Chatelaine unveils new, bolder bilingual logo
- Magazine finalists announced for Atlantic Journali...
- Cute kids, but should a magazine's cover be the pr...
- Magazine created to assist migrant farm workers
- Promotion is the key for magazines that win in new...
- Wedding costs up 5%, even as brides opt for less f...
- PMB results have held steady and healthy over past...
- Breaking cover rules pays off for East Coast Livin...