Digital is projected to gain the most advertising market share in the U.S.over the next four years, according to information published by eMarketer. Magazine ad spending stays essentially flat at $15.1 billion, as do newspapers, outdoor and TV though it must be noted that the magazine data is for print only and doesn't include any incremental digital revenues for the publications.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- Ad scam for non-existent magazine bedevils Calgary...
- Quote, unquote: Controlling the narrative about si...
- **********PROMOTION**********Post a magazine job f...
- Condé Nast strikes deal to offer print and digital...
- St. Joseph's FASHION launches online shopping plat...
- Mag world view: Huffpo Live turns one; USPS loses ...
- Quote, unquote: Vice Media sells a little piece to...
- Big money tallied by Maclean's
- U of Ottawa suspends its Bachelor of Journalism pr...
- Readers spend similar times with print, digital an...