Interesting nugget from Marketing magazine, gleaned from the recently released Alliance for Audited Media data is that approximately 72% of Canadian consumer magazines -- 50 of them -- reported producing digital replica editions in December 2013. The 125,000 circulation may account for only 1.6% of total paid, verified and analyzed nonpaid, but it is nearly triple what was reported for the same period ending December 2012.
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- CSME looking for editor -- and magazines -- of the...
- Mag world view: Beano publisher cuts; scientific n...
- Data shows circ declines for subs, sharp declines ...
- New, merged magazine launched by and for Canada's ...
- Time Inc. shakes up and consolidates, cutting 500 ...
- Jane Francisco, late of Chatelaine, wastes no time...
- Small truths: writers' incomes
- Browsing app stores the preferred choice for findi...
- Mag world view: Executive Travel kaput; Outside tr...
- Building a rich media strategy the focus of AMPA s...