The annual Sheridan Illustration graduate show is on this Thursday, April 10 at 7 p.m. (continuing through Friday 2 - 9) at 99 Sudbury Street, Toronto. "New Faces"is a great place for magazine people to see some of the brightest new talent coming up and into the business. Sheridan College offers the only dedicated Bachelor of Arts Illustration degree program in Canada and the grad show culminates 4 years of study.
Monday, April 07, 2014
Recent most-read posts
IS THERE SOMETHING WE SHOULD KNOW? Send info about your company, your magazine or the Canadian magazine industry to impresa(at)inforamp(dot)net
Magazine-related sites & blogs
- Masthead magazine (online)
- This Magazine
- Graham F. Scott
- CoversSell blog (Scott Bullock)
- Geist magazine
- Punch in Canada
- National Magazine Awards Foundation blog
- Quillblog (Quill & Quire)
- Impresa Communications Limited
- And Now the Details (Jeff Dworkin)
- Ryerson Magazine Publishing Certificate
- Abacus Circulation Inc.
- IPOsgoode (intellectual property site)
- National Magazine Awards
- Canadian Writers Group (agency)
- Professional Writers Association of Canada
- Story Board (online community)
- Canadian Society of Magazine Editors
- Magazines Canada
- ABC Canada Literacy Foundation
- Canadian Journalism Project (J-source)
- National Advertising Benevolent Society (NABS)
- Kenneth R. Wilson Awards
- Word Count:Freelancing in the Digital Age
- East Coast Living magazine's event results in $20,...
- Former students welcomed to wish Lynn Cunningham w...
- Mag world view: Spanish pres; Asia-Pacific adspend...
- Atlantic Journalism Awards magazine finalists name...
- Alive Publishing Group to launch natural health ma...
- Rogers Publishing latest company to end unpaid int...
- Calgary Herald one-off magazine wins first prize f...
- Toronto Life's first intern says why he backs the ...
- Deborah Morrison to leave as publisher of Canada's...
- Ont Ministry of Labour says it intends to enforce ...